We have inked the MoUs with the following:
This Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) is between Infosys Technologies Ltd. A company incorporated under the laws of India with its registered office at Electronic City, Hosur Road, Bangalore 560100, India (hereafter referred to as Infosys) and N.C. College of Engineering, Israna (Panipat).
PURPOSE/ SCOPE OF THE COLLABORATION
Infosys shall facilitate and share inputs with the College for co-designing Industry Electives in the field of IT. The syllabus and contents of such Electives shall be decided by Univesity/ College at its sole discretion.
- Create a project bank for final year students
- Publish Infosys courseware on the web and provide access
- Conducting special lectures for students at the campus
- Participate in Conferences/ Seminars/ Contests at the National/ International level
- Increase employability by providing technical and soft skills training
- Arranging visits of the students to Infosys campuses
- Sharing Industry oriented courseware and technology
- Faculty Enablement Program
- Sabbaticals at Infosys
- Interaction with subject experts
- Books/ CDs/ DVDs etc. for the Library
- Strengthen relationship with Universities, Colleges
- Work with educational bodies/universities to align the industry requirements into the college curriculum.
ORACLE WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (“WDP”) AGREEMENT
Under this agreement, the Oracle India Pvt. Ltd. schedules WDP Classes and provides the following Oracle programs:
- Oracle Database 10g: New Features for Administrators Ed 2.1
- Oracle Database 10g: Introduction to SQL Ed 3
- Oracle Database 10g: Administration Workshop I Ed 3.1
- Oracle Database 10g: Administration Workshop II Ed 3.1
- Oracle Forms Developer 10g: Build Internet Applications Ed 2
- Oracle Reports Developer 10g: Build Reports Ed 1
- Oracle Database 10g: PL/SQL Fundamentals Ed 3
CISCO NETWORKING LOCAL ACADEMY AGREEMENT (VERSION 3.1 AP)
Under this agreement, the Cisco Networking Academy Program is designed to teach various levels of students how to design, build and maintain computer networks for local, national and global business.
MoU with Thapar University, Patiala is for collaborative Research and Development programme between the two institutions. It provides facility for the faculty members to register and undertake Ph.D jointly.
UNIVERSITY OF DALLAS, USA
This MoU provides higher education opportunities to the students of NC College of Engineering, Israna at University of Dallas, USA.
IBM Academic Initiative is a global program that facilitates the collaboration between IBM and educators to teach students the information technology skills they need to be competitive and keep pace with changes in the workplace.
DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY, LEICESTER
Under this Agreement the following benefits will be provided to the students, faculty and the college:
Student Support Package: The students will be encouraged to join DMU for advance study and research in various disciplines.
DMU will provide support to the students which may include English Language courses, International Scholarship of £ 1000 and also advanced credit for some of the subjects.
Short Term Exchange Programmes: Provision for both institutions to participate in Short Term Exchange Programme focusing on Academic Internships for Teachers & Students at each other’s premises.
Staff Exchange Initiative: Provision for faculty of both the parties to make long term or short term visits to their respective partner institution for information & knowledge exchange as well as curriculum development.
Joint Events: Both the institutions shall organize joint events such as conferences, seminars and workshops.
Research Opportunities: Both sides will collaborate in joint research projects and will try to secure funds for the research activities from various funding bodies.
Commercial Projects: DMU & NCCE will seek opportunities for collaboration on joint commercial projects and corporate programmes.