The name of this Association shall be Alumni Association, N.C College of Engineering, Israna, Panipat. Its short title shall be ALUMNI NCCE.
The registered office of the Association shall be situated at N.C College of Engineering Israna, Panipat-132107
Aims and Objectives
- To provide a forum to establish a link between the alumni, management, faculty and students of the college.
- To enable the alumni to participate in activities which would contribute to the general development of the college.
- To keep the alumni abreast of scientific and technological development of national importance.
- To keep the alumni in resolving their technical Problems.
- To institute prizes and scholarships and render financial aid to deserving students of the college.
- To contribute towards the welfare of the alumni.
- To further such order aims as the General Body may decide from time to time.
The chairman, Board of Governors of the N.C college of Engineering, Israna, Panipat shall be the ex-officio Chief Patron of the Association.
The Director of the N.C college of Engineering, Israna, Panipat shall be the ex-officio Chief Patron of the Association.
Any person meeting one of the following criteria shall be eligible to be the member of the Association.
- Persons who have graduated from college in different Programmes shall be the Active Members.
- The student of the final year of graduation in the college as student Members.
- Members of the Board of Governors, past Directors of the college and Guest of Honour at important functions of the shall be honorary members of the association for life.
- Faculty member of the Institute having more than two year of standing at the college may become Members (Faculty) of the association on payment of life membership fees defined elsewhere. This membership is valid only during employment at the college.
- Such persons to be dedicated by the Executive Committee who may be of help in attaining the objectives of the Association as Invited Members for a period of one year.
The Life Membership Fee for the Active Member of the Association shall be equivalent of the college Security charged from the students at the time of admission.
The college shall transfer the “College Security” of all graduating student as Life Membership Fee for the Active Member to the account of Alumni Association. The Association will issue the receipts of all graduating students thus enrolled as Active Members.
Faculty members enrolling as Members (Faculty) shall pay a fee of Rs100.
All the other members shall be exempt from the Membership fee.
- The General Body of the Association shall consist of all the members of the association.
- The General Body shall meet, at least once a year at a time.
- The quorum for the General Body Meeting shall be thirty Members. For those General Body Meetings which are to consider any constitutional change, the quorum shall be fifty Members.
- At the Annual General Body Meeting, the Secretary shall present the Annual Report of the activities of the Association and the Treasurer shall submit the financial reports.
- All active members of the association shall have the right to vote, propose ,second or be a candidate for the elected positions of the executive committee,
- The Secretary and treasurer of the executive committee shall be amongst the active members who are faculty members at the college.
Elections shall be conducted by the out-going executive committee in the annual general body meeting.
The term of the executive committee shall be about two years. The outgoing executive shall hand over charge to the in-coming Executive within fifteen days of the elections.
- The Executive Committee shall manage the affairs of the association.
- The quorum for an Executive Committee meeting shall be four voting members.
- Any three members of the Executive committee can requisition a meeting of the committee by sending written request to the secretary,
- The Executive Committee may co-opt to four members for any specific purposes. Co-opted members shall be invited to the meetings of the Executive Committee but shall have no voting rights. The immediate past Secretary shall be co-opted to the Executive Committee if he is not already a member in some capacity.
- The Executive committee shall have the power to incur expenditure necessary to achieve the aims and objectives of the Association.
- In the event of a member of the Executive Committee resigning or not being available for the rest of the term, the other members shall be the alumni of the institute. They shall carry out duties assigned by the secretary from time to time.
ALUMNI ASSOCIATION FUNCTIONS
We at NC group of Institutions take pride in acknowledging that our alumni are our greatest strength. We believe that developing an active and engaged alumni network not only empowers the Institute nut also to its graduates. We have strong Alumni Network with our alumni placed in top MNCs all over the world. They are always there to help the student body and the College with their regular interaction.
Alumni Association at our group of institutions to foster strong bonds between the alumni, students and the Institute. It provides a platform to keep alumni informed, and create a network enabling them to remain engaged with their alma mater and help shape it’s future. Our Alumni have always made us proud by achieving laurels round the globe and we wish to showcase the same.