Personality development classes are organised at regular intervals in the college campus which works as a tool for the students to bring out their strengths and self confidence for industry & corporate sector. In this process, the analytical and communication skills are toned up by a team of experts which play an important role in shaping up the future of the students.
TECHNOLOGY LECTURES :
In Electronics & Communication Department regular technology lectures are conducted every week so that the students are well aware of the latest advancements in the field of Electronics which are going on in the corporate and industrial world and also they can enhance their skills and knowledge.
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE :
Two days International Conference on “Innovation & Trends to Support Make in India” during 25-26 Mar 2017 under TEQIP-II
- Five days training on “MATLAB & Simulink” by Design Tech System Ltd, New Delhi from 6th March to 10th March, 2017.
- Ten days workshop on “industrial Project design using PIC microcontroller” by EMTECH Foundation, Delhi from 17th January to 31st January 2017 under TEQIP-II.
- Five days Workshop on “PSPICE AND PCB Designing” by EMTECH Foundation, Delhi from 26th September to 30th September, 2016 under TEQIP-II.
- Five days AICTE recognized Short Term Course on “Mobile Computing” conducted by NITTTR Chandigarh from 25th January to 29th January
- Five days AICTE recognized Short Term Course on ““VLSI Design through ICT” conducted by NITTTR Chandigarh from 05th October to 09th October
EXPERT LECTURES :
- “Wireless Communication” by Dr. Deepak Kedia, Asso. Professor, Electronics & Communication Engineering Department, GJUST, Hisar on March 24th , 2017
- “Analog Communication” by Dr. Deepak Kedia, Asso. Professor, Electronics & Communication Engineering Department, GJUST, Hisar on March 25th , 2017
- “ Basics of Digital Signal Processing” by Dr. Amit, Asso. Professor, Department of Electronics & Communication Engg. DCRUST, Murthal on 23rd March 2015.
INDUSTRIAL VISITS :
A number of industrial visits are being organized frequently. Recently the department has arranged the industrial visit at Gibson Pvt. Ltd, Matabpur and Elin, Baddi.