Courses Conducted(Last two years)
- PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME: The Programe is being organized in collaboration with specialized professionals for developing the personality students to cope with the industry challenges.
- To groom the overall personality of the student’s personality development sessions are a part of the regular curriculum. The activities include:
- Dumb charade
- Case Study
- Role plays
- Mock interviews
- Ad Mad shows
- JAM Sessions
- Business and Management Games
- Debates and Declamations
- Group Discussion and Seminars
- “Working Capital Management” by Dr. Hrushikesh Swain faculty member at JNV Panipat, on 18th 2016.
- “Compensation Management’” by Dr. Hrushikesh Swain faculty member at JNV Panipat, on 6th Feb . 2015.
- “Financial Planning for young Investors” by Dr. Amit Gupta from Securities& Exchange Board of India on 17th Sept. 2016
- A National Workshop on Research Methodology organized in the campus on 09.11.2016
- The college has Conducted 5 days Management Development Program on 8-13 October 2016 on Customer Relations Management and Business Techniques in association with MSME Development Institute, Karnal sponsored by Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India
- Students of BBA final year and MBA 1st year have attended the seminar on “SOCIAL ENTERPRENURSHIP” in IIM -Rohtak on 12.01.2017
Research & Development
The Strategic R&D Management continues to evolve so that the content is consistent with the changing global business environment, keeps up with technology and remains at the forefront of institute. The N. C. College’s Department of Management Studies try to benefits their students by-
- A broader strategic perspective. View R&D from a strategic perspective rather than as a collection of development projects.
- More business strategy initiatives. Develop tools to translate business strategy into a portfolio of innovation initiatives and to measure performance of uncertain and long-term innovation.
- Enhanced planning and processes. Build processes and structures to enhance your organization’s capability to generate creative ideas for different purposes and with different degrees of novelty.
Strategic R&D Management brings together an experienced group of executives from a great diversity of industries and countries. It is designed specifically for senior managers involved in product innovation – either directly or because this is a major focus of their organisation.