Fee Structure for Session 2018-19
|Sr. No.||Courses||Tuition Fee||Development fee||Caution Money (Refundable)||Admission Brochure||Total||Additional Charges|
|University Charges including registration charges||Exam fee per semester|
|5||B.Tech. (LEET all Branches)||75000||15000||Nil||500||90500||2255||1500|
|9||BCA (Cyber Security)/BCA||22000||5000||Nil||500||27500||2255||1000|
|13||B.Sc. (Hons.) Physics||25000||5000||Nil||500||30500||2255||1000|
|14||B.Sc. (Hons.) Maths||25000||5000||Nil||500||30500||2255||1000|
* At the time of admission first semester fee (odd semester) is required to be paid.
* Fee is required to be paid semester wise in the month of October (for even semester) and April (for odd semester) every year except for first semester Students.
Hostel Fee: 65000/- Annual
Scholarship Scheme for Meritorious students from the state of Haryana for first year only
|More than 90% Marks||Marks Between 80% to 90%||Marks Between 70% to 80%||University Fee(per year)+ Exam Fee(per semester)|
|More than 80% Marks||Marks Between 70% to 80%||Marks Between 60% to 70%||University Fee(per year)+ Exam Fee(per semester)|
- The scholarship is awarded based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination and is for the first year only.
- Students will also be entitled for scholarship of Rs. 20,000 per annum in the second, third and final year of the program if they score 8.5 grade or more in the previous year (i.e. 1st year, 2nd year & 3rd year of B.Tech, 2nd & 3rd year of B.Tech (LEET) and first year of M.Tech & MBA program) with no reappear and atleast 75% attendance in each semester.
Scholarship for meritorious students for undergraduate and post graduate courses for students from Haryana
Following scholarship scheme is approved for undergraduate and postgraduate students for the courses i.e. B.Sc. (Non Medical), B.Sc.(Medical), B.Sc. (Computer Science), B.Sc. Honors (Physics), B.Sc. Honors (Mathematics), BCA (Cyber Security), BBA, B.Com (Honors), MSc. (Chemistry) M.Sc.( Mathematics) and M.Com. The scholarship criteria for meritorious students for session 2018-19 will be as under:
- 10% of admitted students in each program will be given scholarship based on the result of the entrance test conducted by the institution after the admissions is over in month of August 2018.
- The student eligible for the scholarship test must have secured alteast 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- 10% of the total fee amount will be awarded as the scholarship amount.
- This scholarship is allowed for the first year only. However, students will also be entitled for scholarship of Rs. 2,500 per annum in the second and final year of the program if they score 8 grade or more in the previous year (i.e. 1st year & 2nd year of .Sc. (Non Medical), B.Sc.(Medical), B.Sc. (Computer Science), B.Sc. Honors (Physics), B.Sc. Honors (Mathematics), BCA (Cyber Security), BBA, B.Com (Honors), M.Sc. (Chemistry) M.Sc.( Mathematics) and M.Com with no reappear and atleast 75% of average attendance in each semester.