NCCE Technical Campus is linked with the renowned Industries of India for the updation of its Syllabus of various BTech and MTech streams for NCCE and planning, training manpower for selections, identifying the emerging domains of technologies in which the students have to be groomed. The Institutions that are collaborated with us provide higher education opportunities to our students. We also encourage our faculty, students and staff to interact with industry using all possible methods to lift the spirit of mutual benefit to all the sections of our stakeholders.
The major modes of interaction are listed below:
- Professional consultancy by the faculty to industries.
- Joint research programmes and field studies by faculty and people from industries.
- Visits of faculty and students to industry for study and discussions or delivering information on subjects of mutual interest.
- Memoranda of Understanding between the Institute and industries.
- Organizing Faculty development Programmes and Workshops by practising engineers from the Industry.
- Participation of experts from industry in curriculum development.
- B.Tech., M.C.A. and M.Tech. projects/dissertation work in industries.
- Short-term assignments by the faculty members in industries.