The Bachelor of Science is a versatile degree that provides students with the optimal balance between a defined sequence of study and flexible career options. This program has been redesigned to develop graduates with practical skills and interdisciplinary knowledge required to address today's global challenges. A key focus of the Bachelor of Science is understanding, reasoning and improving the natural world through systematic observation, experimentation, modeling and calculation.
The Bachelor of Science gives you the opportunity to harness the skills and knowledge necessary to make a real contribution to the global challenges facing humanity. Acquiring the communication and research skills embedded throughout each major, you will be well prepared for many diverse and exciting careers. After the completion of the B.Sc degree there are various options available for the science students, they can go for master degree in Science i.e. M.Sc., go in a research area and can even look for professional job oriented courses.
N.C.College of Engineering offers five degree programs in B.Sc. courses from academic session 2017-18.
Objectives of the New Program:
- To promote and maintain academic excellence by adopting academic programmes that ensures quality education.
- The main goal is to provide opportunities, space and scope for the students of Institute in the various fields of science.
- To develop profound level of critical and analytical thinking among students by exploring problems.
- To encourage high quality research among students so as to cater to needs of society and industry.
- To provide the knowledge, skills, abilities, attitudes and beliefs, that are essential for a productive and successful life.