PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs) :
In order to provide quality education the Department has following objectives:
- Graduates of the programme will adapt to the continuous changes in the field of Civil Engineering.
- Graduates of the programme will have a successful professional career.
- Graduates will be able to communicate and work as a part of a team in order to be an effective member of the workplace and the society.
By completion of this program the graduates will be possession of:
- Ability to apply the knowledge of computing, mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles, and civil engineering theory in design of computer-based systems to real-world problems .
- Ability to identify, formulate and solve problems related to civil engineering.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments as well as collect data, analyze and interpret results.
- Ability to design a system or component to satisfy stated or code requirements of Civil Engineering
- Ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Ability to understand the impact of civil engineering solutions on society.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to visualize and work in laboratory and understanding the individual and team responsibilities.
- Ability to recognize the need for and able to engage in life-long learning.
- Ability to exhibit knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles and lead a team to manage activities in multidisciplinary environments.