Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
In order to provide quality education the department has following objectives:
- Help students to practice computer science in a broad range of industries.
- To provide student with an academic environment that fosters excellence, transparency, leadership and promote awareness of life-long learning.
- To prepare students to succeed in employment/profession or to pursue postgraduate & research education in Computer Science and Engineering discipline.
Program Outcomes (POs)
By the completion of this program, the graduates will be possession of:
- An ability to apply knowledge of Computing, Mathematics, Science, and Computer Science & Engineering Fundamentals.
- To design solutions for engineering problems and system components or processes that meet specified needs.
- An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, component, process or program to meet desired needs with appropriate considerations such as economic / environmental.
- An ability to understand contemporary issues related to social & environmental context for sustainable development of engineering solutions.
- An ability to identify, formulates, and solves computer science & engineering problems.
- To understand the impact of professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts and demonstrate knowledge and need for sustainable development.
- An ability to implement system as per industry needs and business specifications.
- Design and develop methodology and computing solutions for different applications.
- An ability to use the advance techniques, verbal, presentation skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice