Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
In order to provide quality education the department has following objectives:
- Graduates of the programme will adapt to the continuous changes in the field of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Graduates of the programme will have a successful professional career.
- Graduates will be able to communicate and work as a part of a team in order to be an effective member of the work place and the society.
Program Outcomes (POs)
By the completion of this program, the graduates will be possession of:
- Ability to apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and electronics engineering fundamentals to solve the engineering problems.
- Ability to identify, formulate and solve problems related to electronics & communication engineering.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments as well as collect data, analyze and interpret results.
- Ability to design and validate an analog and digital system as per needs and specifications
- Ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Ability to understand the impact of electronic & communication solutions on society.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to visualize and work in laboratory and understanding the individual and team responsibilities.
- Ability to recognize the need for, and able to engage in lifelong learning.
- Ability to exhibit knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles and lead a team to manage activities in multidisciplinary environments.