Program Educational Objectives
- To equip students with necessary knowledge and managerial skills to occupy positions of management and administration in business, industry, public system and the government.
- To inculcate appropriate ethical values and attitudes among students to function effectively in the work environment.
- To provide a right mix of managerial and business exposure to function effectively in various domains of management.
Students who complete The MBA Programe should be able to:
- Understand business management concepts and their applications to domestic and global business setting.
- Familiarize themselves with financial concepts, analysis and reporting systems.
- Identify customer needs and to participate in the process of developing products and services to meet their requirements.
- Design and develop production models, distribution systems, and their role in the value creation process.
- Understand the political, environmental, legal, and regulatory settings of the organization.
- Understand the importance of multicultural, ethnic, ethical and gender issues in the organization.
- Acquire leadership skills, understand group and individual dynamics, and be able to work in teams.
- Acquire oral and written communication skills.
- Develop comprehensive problem solving and decision making skills.
- Appreciate the interrelationships among functional areas of management.
Our students have entered in the organizations as Management Trainee, Probationary Officers, Business analyst, Business Development Executive, Assistant Manager, Business Consultants, and Territory Sales Officers etc. in the leading companies like India Mart, Nike, Coca-Cola, KPMG, Northern Trust, E&Y, Infosys, Mysis, TCS, Axis Bank etc. Some of them choose to become entrepreneurs and few others have joined their family businesses.