Program Educational Objectives:
In order to provide quality education department has following objectives:-
- To prepare students to succeed in profession, pursue postgraduate & research education.
- To inculcate in students professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skill, teamwork, and an ability to relate their field to global perspective issues and social context.
- To provide student with an excellent academic environment that fosters excellence, transparency, leadership and promote awareness of life-long learning.
Program Outcomes (POs):
A graduate of the computer science and applications will demonstrate:
- An ability to apply knowledge of computer to real-world problems.
- An ability to design, implements, and evaluate a program to achieve desired goal, within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social and political.
- An ability to function effectively on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to analyze a problem, and identify, formulate and use the appropriate computing requirements for obtaining its solution.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- An ability to use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing self learning.