- More than 85 students of the department have cleared the GATE Exam (for pursuing M.Tech. and qualifying the criteria of PSUs) out of which 15 students have cleared in the year 2015-16.
- Research Activities:
Special attention is paid to research and development activities for the latest fields in Computers and numbers of consultancy projects are developed by faculty and students.
The Students of PG and UG students are benefitted by R&D lab in the research areas like Image Processing, Software Testing, Computer Network, Cloud Computing etc.
The department also have following softwares. All these software’s are of latest version which helps the students to develop competency as per current requirement of Industry and IT Companies.
- IBM Rational Software Architect designer
- MATLAB version 7.01 with 6 toolboxes and 10 user licenses.
- MATLAB version 7.5 with additional 4 toolboxes and 10 user licenses.
- STUDENT CLUB: “SPARK – IGNITE UR DREAMS”
A Student Club-Computer Society-has been formed to groom the overall personality of the students.
- Sponsored Projects:
Research Projects undertaken by the faculty
Scheme & Title Received Grant Funding organization Principal Investigator SG –“National Seminar on Mobile Computing and mobile Applications Development” RS 1,50,000/- AICTE Mrs. Vaishali Wadhwa RPS-“Developing a Grid –GIS Framework for Spacial Data” RS 3,70,000/- AICTE Mr. Hari Singh Rawat
- Activities Conducted in Last One Year
- Workshop on ART of learning & research Guidelines
- Workshop on Oracle Database 11G
- Workshop on Java Technologies
- Workshop on Data Structure using C & C++
- Workshop on Web Technologies
- National Seminar on “Cyber Threat, Vulnerability & Security issues in Digital India”
- Workshop on Advance Computer Networks
- Expert Lectures
- International Conference on “Innovations and Trends to support Make In India”.
- Industrial visit at INFOSYS Chandigarh