- A number of students from the department have been selected in IES, SSC examinations and in reputed companies.
- More than 100 students of the department have cleared the GATE Exam (for pursuing M.Tech. and qualifying the criteria of PSUs) out of which 15 students have cleared in the year 2015-16.
R&D lab has been setup from grant received from AICTE and being extensively used for R&D activities by M.Tech students as well as by the faculty & also by final year students. The R&D lab having the following facilities:
- Thin film deposition techniques via Sol-Gel and Vacuum Box unit
- Vacuum Box Coater (BC-300) from Hind High Vacuum, Bangalore.
- Spin Coater Unit from Milman
- Keithley Picoammeter for I-V Characteristics
- Programmable furnace upto 1200°C
- Gas Sensing Unit (Home made)
- Ultrasonic cleaner and Magnetic Stirrer from Cole-Parmer, Mumbai etc.
The department has also has following software:
- MATLAB version16 b and 20 user licenses. (Current Version)
- Mentor Graphics HEP -1 and diligent hardware board for 25 users. .(Current Version)
- Mentor Graphics HEP -2.(Current Version)
- Xilinx ISE logi edition 12.li for 25 users.(Current Version)
- Commsim 7
All these software are of latest versions 2016/2017 which helps the students to develop competences as per current requirement of industry and IT Companies.
Students of final year have made “SOLAR CAR” in collaboration with mechanical engineering students with all advanced features & from last two years and students are also participating in various exhibitions.
|Topic||Grant||Organization||Name of PI|
|To Enhance 3S of Nanostructure Tin Oxide Gas Sensors||Rs. 14 Lac||AICTE||Dr. Rajesh Kumar Malik|
|Development of Gas Sensors Based on Nanocrystalline Tin Oxide Thin Films||Rs. 10 Lac||AICTE||Dr. G. L. Sharma|