Dr. Sukhvir Singh,
Head & Professor,
Training & Placements
Mr. Ravi Kumar,
HR & Admission Manager
Training & Placements Department not only looks after the placement activities for the students, it also arranges industrial visits, Industry-Institute interactions and conducts different training & development activities for students and faculty.N C College of Engineering has a strong, fully functional and experienced Training & Placements cell to look after all these activities.
Industrial visits as a part of Industry-Institute interaction play a vital role in giving exposure to the students enrolled for professional and industry oriented programs in Institution.
The T&P cell in co-ordination with the various technical and non-technical departments regularly organize industrial visits to acquire technical activities involved in production design, maintenance of engineering products in case of technical courses. For non-technical students these visits focus on learning through interaction with managers who share with the students the recent developments, strategies and market moves of the industry. Following visits are conducted:-
Student of Mechanical Engineering Department visit AVIATION CENTER, KARNAL
Students of Mechanical Engineering visit Escorts Tractors Pvt. Ltd. , Faridabad
Student of ECE department visit at Gibson Pvt. Ltd, Matabpur and Elin, Baddi.
Industrial visit to Bindal Construction Company [CCL Int Ltd.]
The industrial visit at Infosys , Mohali
Industrial visit of Yakult plant Rai Industrial area, Sonipat, Haryana
Industrial visit at North Delhi Power Ltd.
PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME:
- The Programme is being organized in collaboration with specialized professionals for developing the personality students to cope with the industry challenges.
- To groom the overall personality of the student’s personality development sessions are a part of the regular curriculum. The activities include:
- Dumb charade
- Case Study
- Role plays
- Mock interviews
- Ad Mad shows
- JAM Sessions
- Business and Management Games
- Debates and Declamations
- Group Discussion and Seminars
Capsule Courses are organized at regular intervals in the college campus which works as a tool for the students to bring out their strengths and self confidence for industry & corporate sector. In this process, the technical skills are toned up by a team of experts which play an important role in shaping up the future of the students. Following capsule courses are conducted in various departments:-
Java Technologies for 10 days
Data Structure using C & C++ for 2 Weeks
- Web Technologies for 2 Weeks
- PIC microcontroller by EMTECH Foundation for 2 Weeks
- AUTOCAD, QTO, RCC Detailing & STAAD Pro for 3 Weeks
- Working Capital Management for 2 Weeks
- Compensation Management for 2 Weeks